25 January 2016

Christmas Pinterest Projects 2015


The Santa Belly M&M holder is really cute. 

My Santa Belt Cookies for my cookie Exchange.  What I experienced while decorating these cookies is~ make sure all your food coloring is fresh before decorating cookies.  The night I was decorating I found out my black food coloring was all dried out.  I had to melt chocolate chips at the last minute for the belt.  It was a pain because I don't work well with chocolate.  To my surprise, I pulled it off.

Santa Belt Candy Bars.  Really cute and easy.  I couldn't give them away, too cute.

Snowball gifts 


Inspired by Kerryspapercrafts


Inspired by Keepingitsimplecraft
For step by step instructions click here.

Inspired by funholidaycrafts

Inspired by Tidymom


Inspired by Speckled Egg


No comments:

Post a Comment