Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My Photo
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking, baking and cleaning. Most the time I feel like I am reenacting an episode of "I Love Lucy." So, I decided to start blogging about all my mishaps and share some good recipes along the way.

28 August 2013

My favorite Pumpkin Muffins

Preheat oven 350
2 Eggs
1 cup margarine (room temperature)
2 cups Libby's pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground clove
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
Optional-shredded coconut, dried cranberries & chopped walnuts.
Beat eggs, margarine, pumpkin puree, sugars and evaporated milk together.
Add baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, ground cloves
vanilla and flour, beat for another 1 minute.
I used my mini scoop and made mini muffins and mini bundt cakes.
I added topped 9 muffins with shredded coconut, 9 with dried cranberries and the rest of the muffins with chopped walnuts.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks very promising!
    Can you use butter instead of margarine?

    Thanks!
    Sharon from Lafayette!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed this post~your comments are appreciated.

Follow by Email

IconIconIconIconFollow Me on Pinterest

Beautiful Blogger Widgets

Popular Posts