31 October 2012

Katie's Best Ever Chocolate Fondue Sauce

The Best-Ever Chocolate Fondue Sauce
I went to my friend Katie's house for dinner and we had the best fondue.   All the food was great but you know I love dessert and I especially love dipping things in chocolate.
I am so lucky that Katie shares all her recipes with me and now I get to share them with you.  So thanks Katie, you are an amazing cook and friend!  If you have never had a Toblerone bar, rush to the store now and get one.  This is a chocolate bar you will LOVE, it's my favorite.
Click here for original recipe.  
You will need:
6 tablespoons of whipping cream
400 gram Toblerone chocolate bar (14.1 oz)
1 tablespoon milk (optional)

Instructions:
  • Melt the chocolate and the cream together either slowly on your stovetop or in your microwave. Add up to 1 tablespoon of milk if your mixture seems too thick. Pour into your ceramic fondue pot and place it over a tealight. (A tealight is a small candle.)                    



(Photo by W.R. Miller)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment