This is my go to recipe whenever I have company spend the night and I want something easy and delicious. My son Michael loves biscuits so I always have a couple cans in the refrigerator.
3/4 Cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 can (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky layers
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1cup powdered sugar
1/8 teaspoon maple flavoring
1 Tablespoon milk
*** If the glaze is too thick add another teaspoon of milk.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Melt 3/4 cup butter in the pan, then coat the inside of the pan with butter. Pour the rest in another bowl. Put the brown sugar and pecans in the pan.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. In large -storage plastic food bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat each piece of biscuit with butter and then put in the Sugar/Cinnamon bag. Shake the bag to coat. Arrange in pan.
- If you have any butter left over pour it on top of the biscuits. I had a tablespoon left over. If not melt 1 tablespoon and pour it over the sugar coated biscuits.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; top with the glaze, pull apart to serve warm.